Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Art Dump! I've decided I don't like that term...

Hola!

It's been a while! But I have some things to post:




This is a poster I did for Pembroke Hill's upcoming Prom. Their theme was "A Touch of Class". They wanted "elegant" and "classy", lots of atmosphere. I wanted to make sure it still looked young, so I went with this graphic treatment of a chandelier. I thought it talked about the venue of the Prom and the overall tone of the evening, but the color treatment I felt was still young.







Posters for Sinag-Tala's upcoming concert "Alamat: A Dance Journey into Philippine Foklore". That's a lot to type! I did have fun making these. If I've uploaded these before, these now have all the logos we were supposed to have on the posters in the first place (whoops...)...and the colors are a little more adjusted. Overall, I like how they came out and I'm glad we went with an illustrative approach since we always tend to go with a photographic approach.

No comments: